Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript and title page are to be uploaded as separate files (.doc or .docx). Figures, if included, should be embedded in the text. However, high-quality version of the figures should also be uploaded as separate files (.jpg or .png).
- The manuscript is submitted by using the JPHE paper template (see Style guidelines)
- The manuscript file has been anonymised (incl. the file name, the text itself, as well as the metadata).
- Referencing of the manuscript follows APA 7th.
JPHE advocates that the copyright for all manuscripts published in JPHE rests with the author(s). In specific, the author(s) of JPHE retain copyrights of their work with first non-exclusive publication rights granted to the journal. All published articles in JPHE will be archived by the Royal Library of Sweden, due to the Swedish “e-plikt” legislation (see https://e-plikt.kb.se/ in Swedish).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.